- No comments

Almost before we knew it, we had left the ground

sample img 7

Would you censor the Venus de Venus just because you can see her spewers? Then throw her in the laundry room, which will hereafter be referred to as "the brig". Moving along… And I'd do it again! And perhaps a third time! But that would be it.

You know, I was God once. Oh dear! She's stuck in an infinite loop, and he's an idiot! Well, that's love for you. I love this planet! I've got wealth, fame, and access to the depths of sleaze that those things bring.

Ah, yes! John Quincy Adding Machine

Yes, if you make it look like an electrical fire. When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all. We're rescuing ya. Isn't it true that you have been paid for your testimony?
  1. I've been there. My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?
  2. And when we woke up, we had these bodies.
  3. Leela, are you alright? You got wanged on the head.

Bender, hurry! This fuel's expensive! Also, we're dying!

I'm a thing. Oh Leela! You're the only person I could turn to; you're the only person who ever loved me. Now what? Bender, you risked your life to save me! I don't want to be rescued.
  • Perhaps, but perhaps your civilization is merely the sewer of an even greater society above you!
  • Spare me your space age technobabble, Attila the Hun!
  • For example, if you killed your grandfather, you'd cease to exist!

Daylight and everything. Fetal stemcells, aren't those controversial? You can see how I lived before I met you. You're going to do his laundry? The alien mothership is in orbit here. If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I didn't ask for a completely reasonable excuse! I asked you to get busy! Stop it, stop it. It's fine. I will 'destroy' you! Why yes! Thanks for noticing. But existing is basically all I do! We're also Santa Claus!

When will that be? I've been there. My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope? Too much work. Let's burn it and say we dumped it in the sewer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment